BRIEFING – Oulton Park no Britten’s
35 Laps , 151.6 km
44.0+ Liters suggested. Always check with your own driving
~1.2 Liters per lap
Passing is difficult. Putting a wheel off-track often sends you spinning. Let’s try to be patient and do our best to avoid disasters.
- Very Important: non donors must not enter the server until after 9:30pm Europe (7:30 pm GMT). There is a limited number of spots at Oulton and the server might be full. Thank you for your cooperation
- No active overtakes until after the hairpin, Turn 5 left, magenta in the map above.
Note: the map is from a different track configuration, not important in this context
- Aim to avoid driving off-track (1x). Excessive number of 1x or repeatedly going very wide with 4 wheels off-track may result in post-race penalties.
- No driving on grass/sand, as always. However, driving over the small patch of dirt between the two sections of the curb on Knickerbrook entry is ok
- Be prepared to slow down (a lot) at the hairpin in lap 1
- Traffic will be an issue. If you are not on a fast lap in qualify, get out of the way early and efficiently