BRIEFING – Oulton Park no Britten’s
34 Laps , 147.22 km
45.0+ Liters suggested. Always check with your own driving
1.25 Liters per lap
Passing is difficult. Putting a wheel off-track often sends you spinning. Let’s try to be patient and do our best to avoid disasters.
- No active overtakes until after the first chicane, magenta in the map above.
- Aim to avoid driving off-track (1x). However, there is not going to be a problem unless you repeatedly go very wide with 4 wheels off-track.
- Be prepared to slow down (a lot) at the hairpin in lap 1
- The chicane is narrow with cement tyres on the apex. Avoid side by side if possible, otherwise give racing space.
Consider if it is really worth defending/attacking hard or if it is better to let the other car go and fight another lap.
- Traffic will be an issue. If you are not on a fast lap in qualify, get out of the way early and efficiently