BRIEFING – Brands Hatch
38 Laps , 140.6 km
43.0+ Liters suggested. Always check with your own driving.
3.7 km, ~1.08 Liters per lap
NO Purple sector on the map today, sorry.
- No active overtakes until after Turn 4 Left, Surtees magenta in the map above.
- Passing is extremely difficult at Brands Hatch and incidents tend to be very costly, with cars stranded on the tracks and others piling in. Let’s do our best to be safe and patient.
If you spin, be extra careful with the rejoin.
If you are damaged and in the middle of the track, please reset asap.
- If you get a slow down, you must serve it offline without hindering other drivers.
A slow down in the fast right-handers, for instance, is best served on the straight before the final corner.
- Excessive number of off-tracks may be penalized after the race.
Don’t sweat too much about them, but avoid getting them lap after lap in the same place.
- Track limits are defined by 1x here. This means, for instance, that we won’t be looking at tyre position on the inside of the fast right-handers mid-track