BRIEFING – Jerez
30 Laps , 132.60 km (Moto configuration)
41.0+ Liters suggested. Always check with your own driving
4.42 km per lap, ~1.31 Liters
- No active overtakes until after Turn 5 Right, magenta in the map above.
- Passing is not easy in most of the track. Be patient and avoid high risk moves in the early race, when a crash can affect a lot of cars.
- Remember to always keep two wheels fully on track, within the white line, on corner entry (see images below)
Aim to avoid 1x on corner exit, instead.
- Voluntarily driving off-track to gain an advantage is illegal. Excessive off-tracks may be penalized after the race.
- The track between T2R and T3L is considered exit of 2, not corner entry. Going a bit off-track there by mistake will not be a problem. Howver, excessive abuse of the track limit may be penalized.
A position like this on entry will get you in trouble >>>
This would be a penalty
This, between T9R and T10R, is a no-no
It is considered corner entry for 10 and not exit from 9
Similar issue between T11R and T12R